Friday, October 12, 2012

Let's be free!


Things in this world that I don't care about:

1. How your hair looks
2. How new your car is
3. How much money you have
4. How new your iPhone is
5. How big your house is



Things in this world that I do care about:

1. Deep conversations - you should be able to have them
2. Compassion - show some to the world
3. Your laugh - make it genuine
4. Intelligence - Learn something, like every day 
5. Respect - demand it from yourself 



If I were to create a self portrait I think it would turn out something like this:



What does your self portrait look like?  



2 comments:

  1. Today, it would probably be of me knee deep in dirt from gardening since I just found out that I got in to the 4 year gardening course I applied to! Starting tomorrow! No more stay-at-home-mom for me..

    ReplyDelete